TRENDING

Monday, March 17, 2014

Hideo Kjima want to make a reboot of the series silent hill

   
      Who don't knew the series Silent Hill ? , even no survival-horror gamers knew this series, and in the other hand who don't knew Hideos Kojima the creator of Metal Gear the one who made us play so many games, when some one put this two names on the same line it is hard to believe the relation but their is one.
    In a recent interview Kojima expressed his desire to work on other games and stop the metal gear production and he precise that he want to make a reboot of the Silent Hill series and he said that :
<< I'm a guy who is a real sissy, and easily frightened. I am very confident about the idea that I can create something horrific thing. But on the other hand, I should prepare myself to have nightmares every night. Hopefully one day soon I can make it, but I really have to prepare myself to do daily nightmares.>>
     Recently the head master of Konami contacted Kojima  and proposed to him to work on the next Silent Hill in the last new's we had Kojima said he will borrow his game motor the Fox engine nothing more nothing less but now it seems that he want to be part of the team to create the game so will it work we will see.


Post a Comment

 
Back To Top